Does your business appear on Google when your potential customers search for your products or services? Or do they find your competitors?
Google captured $79.4 billion in ad revenues in 2016, for simple reasons because advertisers find it highly effective. Shouldn’t your business be using it to increase sales from online?
Instead of hours reading through blogs or trial-and-error, learn in this course how to setup and run your own ads correctly that do not waste money but increase sales.
This course is designed to:
- you don't need to understand everything there is to AdWords e.g. some courses might be over 10hrs of video. This course is tailored to cover just the most essential theory and settings, so you learn faster
Why this course?
- The trainer currently also conducts Google Adwords and Facebook advertising classes, classroom style. This helped him tailor this course's materials to cater to the most common difficulties and mistakes learners new to Adwords face in an easy to understand manner.
What you will learn:
- Elizabeth, Director of Digital Marketing, Grand Hyatt
- Mano Vikneshwaran, Manager, Corporate Communications Department, Ministry of Manpower
- Manfred Shi, Digital Marketing Associate Manager, Fuji Xerox Singapore
"Excellent content, definitely value for money."
- Jason Lee, Director, Impression Media Pte Ltd
"Very informative course. Don’t waste resources on Google Ads until you pick up the basics from this class."
- Wynnie Tay, Operations Manager, CCIS Singapore Pte Ltd
"The Google AdWords course is very informative and I have learned useful hands-on tip which I hope to apply in my course of work. The trainer Eng Yeow is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I look forward to other classes conducted by them."
- Alvin Gan, Project Manager, BMI Asia
Class & Seminar Photos
For other queries: